Kueh Storage Guide
Here’s to preserving the quality of your Kuehs and preventing food spoilage.
If you are going to be outside for more than 4 hours
While we do not recommend having your food outside for more than four hours, here are some tips to preserve the longevity of your kueh
- Do not leave the kueh uncovered.
- Store the kueh in the styrofoam box it came in, or keep it covered.
- Leave it somewhere an air-conditioned and away the heat.
Storing them over night
An absolutely delicious option, here’s how you can have kueh for breakfast!
- Immediately refrigerate the kueh upon reaching home
- Store the kueh in the styrofoam box it came in, or for best results, in an air-tight container
- Steam it for 5 minutes, or add a drizzle of oil and pan-fry it