Kueh Storage Guide
Here’s to preserving the quality of your Kuehs and preventing food spoilage.
If you are outside for
more than 4 hours
While we do not recommend having your food outside for more than four hours, here’s some tips to preserve your kueh’s longevity
- Store the kueh in the styrofoam box it came in, or keep it covered
- Leave it in an air-conditioned space and away from the heat.
Storing them over night
A time-saving option, here’s how you can have kueh anytime you want!
- Immediately refrigerate upon reaching home
- Store the kueh in the styrofoam box it came in, or in an air-tight container
- Steam under boiling waiter for 5 minutes, or add a drizzle of oil and pan-fry it